It's been creepily quiet over here for the last few months & I'm not entirely sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Most Fridays (and Monday's for that matter) I wake up and go "Ohhh shoot.. You didn't write.. Ahhhhgain" and it eats at me for 45 minutes but not enough to bring myself to write.. It's kind of a weird situation and I can feel it start to well up inside me. The scheduled writing will be back soon enough.. I can feel it.. Or maybe it'll start up in May when my season kick starts.. Oops.
Anyway, I am alive and unbelievably well so I wanted to share some life updates. I thought about doing this in a video post but I didn't feel like putting my eye brows on (more on that in a few..)
So here we go! Random thoughts and a life update.. 3..2..1.. GO
1. I move April 24th!!! I found the perfect one bedroom one bath apartment 30 seconds from my current apartment and best of all.. OTTO! My english bully baby gets to live with me and I am beyond thrilled and excited (so is he.. He has this little calendar that he crosses the dates off.. It's adorable).
2. I found my eyebrows. Life of a blonde. Enter the
pencil. Totes worth its $
$21 price tag (I paid WHAT?! For a pencil?! I swore it was $14). It's fantastic and I feel like a new woman...Like deserted island I might pick this over mascara. I'm that serious.
. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. But that's also my personality. Find something you like and do it in excess.. That might be a problem.
4. All things WHITE.. Have you seen my latest
? Thinking white duvet, white curtains, for the new apartment bedroom. It's just elegant and crisp. Adore.
5. My neighbors probably hate me. 95% of the time I'm home I'm BLASTING music through this
.. Or more like blasting
, as in singular, song.. (see #3)
6. I'm feeling a little ho-hum about Caynay right now.. I haven't quite met my dream quota for the 2015 season & it feels like everyone has met and exceeded their quotas. I know, I know.. Comparison is the thief of joy. Truly though, if I don't book anymore I'm reminding myself that 2014 Caitlin would have been PUMPED. Remember that, Cait.
brings me to tears every time. So funny & a lot of truth.
8. When you wipe your Macbook Pro clean because it was being a butt face and you think there was a hiccup in your external and not all your music transferred. Gah. Where ya at T-Swizzle.. I know I've bought all your albums.
9. I'm 24 people (this just happened). 20 freaking 4 and I jokingly tell people I'm 10 years out from children... Epiphany.. Realistically more like 5 years minimum.. Cue full fledge freak out. I just like sleep but I guess I need a boyfriend first.
10. Tax meeting....... I just can't wait to write a $4,000 check...... Cue confetti, wine, and a box of donuts. No wait, I'll be poor. #5 might be up for sale by then if you're interested.