I've been sitting here staring at a blinking cursor for a little too long. Trying to conjure up the words to adequately describe how this wedding felt. So we're going bulleted list instead, because that is how my brain wants to sort thru the feelings.
- Tyler & I went to high school together. This is a given, but obviously photographing his wedding was a HUGE honor. I remember squealing a good bit when Kelly's email came thru. Couldn't believe that I was a contender to document their day. It's a BIG job, you guys.
- The Location: Um, I'm a lover of wine & grapes & pretty light & all things that Over The Vines encompasses. If you're getting married & don't have a venue, put this one at the top.
- Kelly - Kelly is beautiful (that's a given) but over the last year we've chatted back and forth & I've learned that her heart is just as beautiful.
- The light - That's it. That's all I need to say about that.
- Their bridal party. The definition of F.U.N. (anyone singing Spongebob's song yet?)
- Vendors - Some of my friendors. Which makes the day even MORE enjoyable.
- Their families.
Do I have you feeling their day yet?
But the best part? Kelly & Tyler together. These two love each other so effortlessly and passionately. Trying to accurately describe how they interact in front of the camera is something I'm still struggling with. The way they look at each other encompasses exactly what everyone is after. Everyone is after the kind of love that leaves you breathless. The kind of love that you can feel (there's that word again) when you're in their presence. That's Kelly & Tyler's love.
Shout Out to The Amazing Vendors:
Wedding Planner & Day Of Coordinator: not applicable / Videographer: Future Memory Media / Floral Arrangements: Generations Wedding Flowers | DJ/Band: Saturns Eight | Hair/MOA: Arch / Tux: Formally Modern Tuxedo | Caterer: Augie's Elite Catering | Officiant: Brian Channel | Ceremony: Over The Vines Vineyard / Reception: Over The Vines Vineyard | Bridal Shop: Brandi's Bridal Galleria / Transportation: Mad City Limo / Dessert: Sugar Jones & Cal Rhyner / Invitation Suite: Minted