In a world where binging a 15 episode Netflix series in 2 days is completely acceptable is a world I belong in. As a wedding photographer based in Wisconsin there isn't a whole lot to do from November-March. After you've tackled your "off season must get done to-do list" and you've submitted and cried a thousand tears over your taxes (you guyssss. Rough) there is only one thing left.
A good television show has me curled up on the couch, anxiously awaiting the dreaded "next episode playing in 10 seconds" page to end, and forgetting that I need a shower (sorry not sorry). SO, in true caynay fashion. I figured I'd list out my current (& a couple oldies) shows that have me watching 10 hours of television on a Sunday.
- Big Little Lies: Have you seen this gem on HBO?! If not, you should totally sign up for a free month (is that a thing?) and get to watching. The final episode was this weekend and I'm left baffled and wishing it'd never have ended.
- GIRLS: Yepp. Controversy aside on Lena Dunham, this show has me feeling like I have my stuff together REAL good. It's relatable, funny, and makes me wish I could live in New York.
- The Killing: I binge watched this one a couple years ago and I'm SO hoping Netflix brings it back. If you love a dark murder mystery (with a hot detective, who you won't think is hot at first) then it's for you. Oh, and the female lead? She's not running after bad guys in heels and a full face of makeup.
- The OA: Weeeeeird stuff my friends but so good. Based around people who come back after dying & what they experience. It's totally "out there" but it keeps you on your toes.
- Thirteen Reasons Why: Almost done with this one. It's emotional, sad, and makes you realize that there is a BIG problem with bullying these days.
- Jane The Virgin: Funny, cute, quirky, sad, happy, joyous, relatable. Need I say more?
- Life In Pieces: SO GOOD.
What are you watching currently?! I'm always looking for a new show to be addicted to!