If you've hung around here for any length of time you know music is one of my favorite things in the world. Like it might actually be higher on the list then pizza & donuts. It's that serious. A common occurrence around here is head phones in and a jam session. Headphones make me feel the music better, it's hard to accurately explain but they do.
So whether your heart aches, you're overjoyed with love, need to focus for work, or just want to sing obnoxiously loud in the car.. Music can do it for you. SO I figured I would share some of my favorite songs as of lately (Some new/current & a few older re-finds). I'm a Apple Music subscriber (because how many subscription services do I need?!) so finding music is quite easy & I love it.
- Call on Me (Ryan Riback Remix) | By Starley | Genre: Dance
- Comfortable | By K Camp | Genre: Hip Hop
- Stay | By Zedd & Alessia Cara | Genre: Dance
- New Man (the whole album, really) | By Ed Sheeran | Genre: Pop
- Many Lives | By Andrew Belle | Genre: Alternative
- I Can't Go On Without You | By Kaleo | Genre: Alternative
- I'd Do Anything | By John Butler Trio | Genre: Alternative (It makes the list every time, my favorite song)
- Take It All Back 2.0 | By Judah & The Lion | Genre: Alternative
- Gold | By Chet Faker | Genre: Electronic
- Dancing on Glass | St. Lucia | Alternative
Listen to the playlist HERE
squarespace is sassy and wouldn't let me embed a widget :(