It's been a tad bit quiet over here. Not that I've planned for that but simply I haven't felt the urge to write.. Anything, really. I occasionally will feel a fire under my butt to get something up and out but it's been taking a real lot lately. But as spring inches closer, I can feel the excitement for wedding season & shooting start to creep back up (along with the writing bug)! Plus just the thought of getting outside on a regular basis is oh so sweet. So I figured I'd fill you in with the personal life a little bit & what's going on with me!
- Still doing Pure Barre & still loving it. I go pretty much 5 times a week & it's my favorite part of my day. I opted for the early bird special which is Monday-Friday in a class at noon or earlier. So I bounce between their noon class and the 9AM class. Anything earlier then 9AM just doesn't go well with me! Ha! See my one week review HERE! I'll be doing another review here shortly (or at least that's what I'm aiming for!)
- I am obsessed with my Milanese Loop Apple Watch band. The magnet does slip a little bit throughout the day but I absolutely love the sophistication it gives the sport watch!
- Three songs I'm OBSESSED with lately,
- Cake By The Ocean by DNCE
- Never Ending by Rihanna
- Big Black Car by Gregory Alan Isakov
- It's apparent that I have a strong relationship with Lululemon. Now before you think I'm totally crazy for buying expensive leggings/yoga pants, I have & still wear my first pair which I think I bought 3 years ago.. They haven't lost ANY elasticity and they're still great. Anyway, bought myself a pair of crops a few weeks back & I can't stop wearing them.
- It's been almost 4 months since I quit my teaching job. I seriously could not be happier. I wish I could go back & tell myself to stop stressing so much over the decision.
- I shoot a wedding this weekend in Minnesota & I can't WAIT!! New images to share on social media and to edit?! What what! Yes!
Well I've sat here for 10 minutes and stared at a blinker curser next to a 7. Slowly backspaced and I'm leaving it at 6.. My favorite number.
Happy Thursday my friends.