That post title makes me sound like a late night bad informercial... & for 7 low monthly payments of $19.99 the slap chop can be yours!!
Ah, off season is here and I have to say, it's a tad bit bittersweet. Excited for time off, sad for an empty calendar, excited for a social life, sad that it's not with my brides & grooms, excited for time to recharge, sad that blogging won't be as easy. The other day at a coffee shop I was staring at my empty calendar. Moving posts around, brainstorming topics (easier said then done since you can find pretty much anything online these days!) all while listening to the same song on repeat. I'm ready to dive more into different topics then just pretty pictures. I really truly enjoy writing so exercising that is something I've definitely missed these past 6 months!
With that said, the off season schedule is set for Tuesday & Thursdays. There might be some bonus posts depending on my creative flow (I sound, SO lame), but for sure Tuesday & Thursdays! Putting this out there so it helps keep me accountable. I might need it ;)
Posts/Topics coming this off season that I'm super excited about (& maybe a tad bit nervous to discuss)
- How I got into Photography (a 4 part series? Including some of my favorite articles/sites that helped me grow!)
- Tips to enhance productivity!
- How my car accident (Still unsure of this one) essentially changed me.
- Realistically curating an instagram feed your proud of.
- Have an idea or topic you want me to discuss?! Email me! firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Insta: Caynay Photo