I firmly believe people that are good at giving gifts have something special in their DNA. I'm one of those people that doesn't have that special little bit of DNA.. Giving gifts isn't something that comes naturally to me which can be frustrating when getting things for loved ones.
Giving gifts to your little creative mastermind can be fun & tricky all at the same time. Chances are we have pretty much everything in our arsenal but I am determined to have a couple of fun things for you to choose from.
- Whether your girl boss is drinking coffee, water, or wine.. What better mug to drink it out of then this adorable TEAL Girl Boss Mug? LINK
- Bloom Theory Camera Strap are BEAUTIFUL! Little more pricey but oh so stylish! LINK
- Have a beginning photographer? Or a photographer looking to expand knowledge! Can't go wrong with continuing eduction! Katelyn James offers some wickedly good e-books! LINK
- Hunter Boots - Photographers are sometimes caught in the rain or trudge through fields! LINK
- How ADORABLY cute is this Kate Spade iPhone case?! Obsessed. LINK
- S'well Bottles are a great addition for a photographer! Why? They don't sweat, leak, are pretty, & keep water cold for 24 hours! LINK
- Ona Bag - I have been obsessed with these leather bags since forever, yes they're expensive but oh so beautiful! LINK
- When in a working mode, I know lots of creatives that put the head phones on and drown out the world! Grabbing any pair of good headphones would be a win! LINK
- Pure Barre - Careful with this one. Gifting incorrectly could get you a spot on the couch BUT when given correctly is GREAT. Often times when I'm stressed a workout is just what I need for my mental well being! LINK
Hopefully that was somewhat helpful and even helped get those gears moving